Friday, June 12, 2009


Oh...my poor neglected blog...I don't know why I can't seem to keep up with things around here...oh well...I'll keep trying.
This card is one that I'll be doing...along with 3 others...for a vintage workshop. The key and heart lock was done with a spellbinders die. I used copper metal to cut the key and then scuffed it to show the silver metal under...which I think came out great. The sides are from the Fiskars rope border punch. The stamp used on top and bottom of the lock and key is a Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz deal...I'm not sure which one...because I forgot to lable it when I put it away.
I'm working on a few other art projects to include a canvas art piece...and...be still my heart...a white piece of lether that will hang off the side of my skates...yipee. At the rate I'm going it'll be a year before I can finish and upload it...lol. Well...I think I'm done for today. I'll try and upload some other skating vids once I figure out how. Have a great day...and thanks for letting me share my blog with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment