Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A*Muse*ing Little Tags

I have decided to play along with the challenges over at the A Muse site...this first entry is using a square for inspiration. http://amusenews.typepad.com/a_muse_news/2009/06/ap-challenge-1-square.html



I used a piece of cs (card stock) that was 2.75" x 3.75", scored 1" at one end and foled over to make the square. I then stamped on a piece of cs that was 2.5" x 2.5" and slid it under the flap...with the vellum I stamped in a different piece and layered the vellum over...then punched a couple of holes at the top and threaded ribbon to finish it off. Very simple...very easy. I actually had to make 2 yellow tags because Cash loved it so much he thought it was a chew toy. that's what I get for leaving him unattended in the rubber room. I did use glitter paper for the red tag...then stamped and colored in with Bic Mark It! pens. Thanks for letting me share...and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment