Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I've been here. I'm not sure why I quit posting, but I think I'm going ot give it another try. I've been working on my little corner of Etsy and The Rubber Cafe blog. I'm online everyday...you would think I could save a few minutes to blog. Well here I am. I'm working on uploading a new project everyday. I'm going to start doing tutorials on Tues. On Wednesday you can find me on The Rubber Cafe blog...so I don't know if I'll do both or not. We'll see how it goes. On Sun, I'll try and add an update on skating...have to have that in here a time or two. I may even add a video once I figure out how to make one. :)

Now...for a little tasty fruit.




I've added some orange stickles to the center and around the orange slices to give it that special bling. The inside says "Orage you glad I wrote". With all this technology...nobody really writes anymore. I think we should all send a letter this week. Pick somebody that you haven't heard from and send a real pen and paper letter. Through the mail...add a stamp...send a real letter. I dare you.
Have a great week. I look forward to your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment